JOIN NOW TO CO-SHAPE OUR HAPPY DIGITAL FUTURE
HOW TO APPLY
The X of cities is the urban fabric itself: the plans and policies that guide a city’s development; the systems that provide infrastructure and public services, particularly linked to ICT, and the products and services used by inhabitants. This is the fabric that collectively brings happiness to urban residents – the Happy Digital X.
The application process and dates are as follow:
- Application must reach the organizers by 13 January 2023
- Completion of Administration Requirements: 13 February 2023
- Start of program: 13 March 2023
FEES & PAYMENT
The program fee is RMB 44,000 or USD 6,900 excluding taxes and bank charges, and covers :
- Program tuition fee.
- Access to the online classes, learning materials, and group-learning activities.
- Access to the repository of learning materials on Happy Digital X Learning Management System.
- Certificate of program completion, issued by Tsinghua University, with 80% minimum attendance and fulfilment of required assignments.
- Access to Happy Digital X alumni network
What isn’t covered in the program fee:
- Travel and accommodation to join in-person sessions
- Meals outside the workshop hours at in-person sessions
- Allowance during travel to in-person sessions.
- Costs associated with traveling to complete the challenge project work
Reduced program fee of RMB 39,000 or USD 5,900 is available for applicants that meet one of the following criteria:
- The program fee is paid one month in advance of the start date of the program;
- The participant participated in the program(s) offered by Tsinghua Southeast Asia Center before and obtained the Certificate of Completion (Certificate of Study) of Tsinghua University Continuing Education;
- Three or more participants are from the same institution, and the institution certifies in writing the direct subordinate relationship between the participants and the institution, and the program fee shall be paid uniformly by the institution before the start of the program.
Full payment is due two weeks after the Letter of Acceptance is sent to the admitted participants. Payments shall be paid in USD to the bank accounts as below:
Account Name: Yayasan Tsinghua Southeast Asia
Bank Name: Bank Ganesha
Bank Address: Wisma Hayam Wuruk Lt. 1&2,
JI. Hayam Wuruk No. 8, Jakarta Pusat 10120
USD Account No.: 0001-2-33370-0
IDR Account No.: 0001-2-33367-0
SWIFT Code: GNESIDJA