We are looking for participants with the following qualifications:
- Those who can support the co-creation of Indonesia and regional happy digital ecosystems.
- Leaders and early to mid-career top talents.
- Have working experience in the development of systems in cities, or innovative products and services in solving SDGs. Participants with backgrounds in ICT systems, public policy and finance are also welcome.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Have minimum passive English proficiency.
- Possess operational familiarity with computers, application-level software, and internet-based platforms.
- Experience in engaging with multi-stakeholders to solve complex challenges.
- Strong commitment to develop their respective institution/community/city.
- Commit to actively and fully participate in all activities.
- Commit to securing funds for tuition fees.
Develop your expertise by applying to Happy Digital X at UID Bali Campus. To learn more on how to apply to the program, please click here.
The application process and dates are as follow:
- Second Wave Application Period: 13 – 31 March 2021
- Completion of Admission Administration Requirement: 1 – 9 April 2021
- Start of Program: 24 April 2021